벌써 지치면 어떻게

Things are not going very well. Caffeine withdrawal symptom is not good, and my negative thoughts of humans kept creeping in. Times are not well. Finances are not well, things are not going as planned. It's only 6 months into the show and I'm freaking out.

But if I step back and have a look at the big picture, objectively, things are going pretty well. Maybe it's the hecticness and the frequent change of minds of everyone around me. Like the English lessons that I'm having, the owner of the place is not making life easy for me, when I'm already trying my very best. Like the teacher who is leaving, I can't decide if it's my mind doing the trick or it's really her leaving more mess to be cleaned up at the end of days. Like the Korean lessons that I'm teaching, students are facing a bottleneck and here I am, not capable of doing anything extra as I have so much on hand.
On a bright note, Taekwondo lessons are going quite well. *shrug* not sure if it makes up to all the others, but.

Working day and night, 3 jobs, and a new sport, plus the new assignment to work on books. I think I'm on the edge. But then again, if this is not the time to go all out and be crazy, when is it? I've been all out and crazy at my travels, is it time to go all out and crazy at work now? By that I mean workS?

No comments: