So it all has started. Jan 4, 2016.
What seemed so far away was actually so easily achieved, if i put my mind to it that is. It is going to be a struggle. But it's going to be worth it. At least the struggle is not as crazy and overwhelming as it was. Maybe I have chosen an easier way out. How long will it last? I don't know. Just cross my fingers and wish for the best.
This business is not feasible, so they said. Now that I'm on it, I think so too. Goodness, and it's only been 2 days. I can't say 'now I understand what they've been saying', but well, I think I'm getting there. I understand where the greed and ambition come from. But let's stick to our very basic value, and stay true to ourselves instead of being gobbled up by the money money world.
It's going to be a long battle. But I'm going to win. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment