I pretended to fall asleep and made snoring sound. She looked at me, and came closer.
I then snorted really loud expecting to give her a fright, instead, she mumbled softly (but I could hear because the room was so quiet with everyone sleeping), "yer, you is pig."
I pretended to sleep, and then almost immediately she said,
"why you is animal?"
I chuckled out loud and 'woke up' to stare at her.
"I is mouse."
Then I realized she meant her Chinese zodiac. This girl sure knows a lot.
"teacher KC, what is you animal?"
"I'm a dragon. Roar!"
"Why you is dragon one?" (Yup, she speaks Malaysian English no thanks to the Malaysians in school)
"Why are you a mouse?" I asked her back.
"Because my mummy say I is mouse one!" she replied with such confidence.
"Because my mummy said I'm a dragon!" I replied with the exact same tone.
And she was done.
10 minutes later her friends are waking up. She went up to a 3 year old who just woke up and asked her, "你是什么动物?"
=) I'm amazed, and really proud of this girl, who is mastering English, Mandarin, Korean and even Bahasa so well.
-----
他躺在我的手臂上……让我顿时决定要养个肉肉的手臂,因为它会是一支舒服的手臂……
2 comments:
yes you is pig LOL!!!!
yes i once slept on your arm too haha.
Wah, I is no pig one~~~
Hope the arm was comfy =)
Post a Comment