1. Read some interesting books.
2. Clean up my cupboard
3. Get socialized
4. Have a hairstyle make-over
5. Buy pretty clothes
6. Travel to Korea
7. Go on a field trip
8. Get an iPhone
9. Buy a pair of heels
10. Study something up
11. Brush up the piano skills
12. Learn another language
13. Get a love life
14. Pursue my dreams
15. Find what I want to do in life
16. Have fun
17. Throw away what other people think and might think
18. Stay happy
19. Pick up another musical instrument
20. Watch good movies
21. Take pictures with effort and meaning
22. Grow up a little
23. Smile and be happy
24. Be confident
It's not Jan 1. But it's not too late.
Have been working on a few: 1.5.7.11.14.16.20.
Have achieved some: 4.7.
Planning on a handful: 2.3.6.7.8.10.19.
Well, I think I'm on a good track.
No comments:
Post a Comment