Positive Energy

I woke up and decided to be happy and positive today. I faked smiles and happiness when I greeted the children, spoke in a nice and friendly manner (whenever I remember), dance and sing with my mouth hanging smiling from ear to ear, and talked slowly and exaggeratedly.

The children loved it. Though they are still not feeling well, whiny and all their usual self, but they are so eager to sing and dance with the class, and join in the class to do all the pretend play. The atmosphere was so lively and happy, it made me happy for real.

Now I truly understand and apply the principle of positive psychology, to start with being positive and pass the positive energy around! It works!

2 comments:

欣欣 said...

That's what I'm trying to do now in all the group lessons I taught. Lol!!

Khayshi said...

It's really great, only downside is it takes up lots of determination and energy. But it's great!