50s

Just now in the ferry, the ah-pek working in the ferry suggested that I go polish up my car's scratch. That initiated a conversation.

He asked what I work as and how is my pay, I proudly told him that I get lower pay compared to corporate but I'm happy. The other guy exclaimed at the thought that 2 year olds in diapers need changing and washing, and explained that he just got married and haven't got children. LOL I can imagine him and his first diaper change, happy but disgusted. Oh men.

The ah-pek then asked me if I got boyfriend, then asked if he's got chance. Frankly, though he was joking, I don't know if I should be glad or sad that the joke came from someone my father's age, most probably older than dad even. Whoa, if we do make it, it would be like, I'm just starting my career and my boyfriend is retiring. LOL

It was fun, having small harmless talks. The people were friendly and helpful, though some may think they're busybody and 'aunties'. Just so happen I was in a good mood I guess.

No comments: