Change

I think I saw a highschool mate at the ferry waiting line just now. Parked exactly side by side. But he was not my friend (yes I'm friendless), merely a classmate. I was not sure if it was him, but the guy seemed very handsome. LOL. Driving an import car, if it was him, he must be doing very well.

Gosh. After high school people has changed, and walked into two directions. One group has styled up, make up or whatever, grown into more beautiful people. The other has styled up, make up, all in the wrong way, or slacked and fattened, grown into less desirable looking people. Sadly speaking I'm from the later group. Well, not really, I dare say I haven't changed much since then, but my style has definitely improved from baggy t-shirts to socially more acceptable but still comfortable shirts.

Some once beautiful people has chosen the wrong path to maturity, some average looking people chose the path to shine. Oh such is life, of people and their choices and tastes.

No comments: