Boy: My mummy don't have money. My mummy say she no money cannot buy Thomas train for me.
Girl: My mummy has a lot of money!
Me: Oh so your mummy has lots of money to buy Thomas trains for you.
Girl: No, she don't buy Thomas train because I not a boy.
-----
Always...
Boy: (fart) Oops, I poot-poot.
Me: Farted.
Boy: (repeat the exact same tone) Oops, I farted.
some days ago...
Boy: (came up from the dining table) Teacher KC! Just now I erk-erk.
Me: You burped?
Boy: (Look at me in confusion) I erk-erk.
Me: You burped?
Boy: (hesitated) I erk-erk.
Me: (nod) You burped?
Boy: I erk-erk.
Me: You burped?
Boy: I erk-erk.
Me: You burped?
Boy: (reluctantly) Yea.
After the class we went down.
The other teacher: Just now he threw up into his snack box.
Me: Oh~~~ That's why he didn't correct himself when I asked if he burped.
Short while the mother came.
Me: He threw up during snack time.
Mother: (to the boy) Huh? Just now you erk-erk ah? Aiyo.
No comments:
Post a Comment