Woke up feeling positive, drank coffee.
The day was hyper! I find the lecture funny, yeah imagine Queenie dozing off beside me while I laugh at YPL's jokes. I'm that excited.
During the counseling session I was talking a lot. Yup, that hyper.
During play lecture too, well, not really, cuz there wasn't anything particularly funny, plus my energy was going down down down.
Then went to the career fair. Hmmm.. As I expected, none of my interests.
Then I starved and had Japanese bento.
Now my tummy feels so uncomfortably bloated, like having a baby inside.
All day long I've been having racing trains of thoughts. Racing. I knew no one really quite get the point I wanted to raise during counseling session because I was jumping from one thought to another when I spoke, but I bet people did not bother too much about that LOL. Then in the evening I popped out a long complete English sentence while talking to Kath, it was totally random, but it was that fast I didn't have time to even translate it into Mandarin.
But the main highlight of the day was my exaggerated expression. Even I find it weird and stupid. But I kept doing it so I guess might as well keep up with the weird good fun. I was literally trying to stretch my face when I try to express something to Kath and the bunch. Smile really cheeks up, frown hard, raise my eyebrows high high up and say, "really?". Oh I'm so silly. LOL But I asked Silvia at the end of the day if she noticed, she said no. *raise eyebrow* Am I usually this stupid expression?
No comments:
Post a Comment