Me. And the people who are affecting my life now.

Today in class. We got to 'play'. Lame ok. But I had fun, it's way better than sitting and talking anyways, though the dough's hygiene was kinda a concern to me. Anyways.
(Sorry for the blurry image. I actually decided not to bring the camera to school today thinking it would be a rather uneventful day. Hmm)
This is me. And the people who are affecting me now.
Those people who are my family, those others whom I'm living with.

We were made to share our family story with someone in the class. I shared it with this girl, whom did not gave me a very good first impression. So.
I explained that that was me. Those are my family. And the others are those who I am currently living with.
"Whoa, such a big family," she responded.
The first thought that came to mind: well missy, this is not big ok.
Then I carry on talking about the basic stuff. She got kinda confused, I didn't mind. I didn't go into the details as I figured she wouldn't bother anyways.
So yeah, that's my family story.

No comments: