EX

ShinShin was just telling me about my previous blog in Multiply. (casey3007.multiply.com)

It was my first ever blog, before the site domain crashes too frequently for my liking. I used to go back and read my old posts and fascinate myself with things I've been through yet don't remember now. It's been a long time.

I have no idea who those unnamed people are. But BabyBoomer, Timun, Rolex, Dog, Prawn and all those crazy nicknames made me LOL and miss those good old days when we addressed each other by names and goofy nicknames, unlike now when everything's so formal I have to address myself as Miss Chan to people. Honori-fy-ing my surname is just plain weird, but that's how it works around here.

Came across this post which was written when my class representative 'borrowed' my assignment right before we handed it up and plagiarized it. Well, to say plagiarize is a little too much for I'm no professor or what not, but it's still my intellectual property *nowIfeelINTELLIGENT* LOL Such innocence in my days of youth... Just blogging about it and getting it over silently.

No comments: