The End

An ex-colleague texted me declaring that today is a good day as it's the start of a new job, and even though I've had bad working experience previously, I learned and gained from it.

First thing, he likes to declare things. So let's just get it over with.

Secondly, it's not the start of a new job for it started a month ago, however unofficial it was. *wink*

Thirdly, I've had a wonderful working experience, too wonderful that I never wanted to stop. Well, maybe a baby part of it became ugly towards the end, but it's an overall phenomenal experience which I would no doubt live over it again if I'm given the choice to.

=) I shall only feel the liberatedness/boredom/awesomeness on Monday when I don't have to wake up early for work! At least I get half a day off first! The most obvious difference between both jobs are the working hours. I don't have to wake up early to travel no more, for my workplace is 5 mins away, and duh, classes are late, till night. But yoohoo! It's going to be a great change~

No comments: