It was a movie worth watching. Very dramatic to attract young children, but perhaps too deep in meaning and too tragic for young children to grasp.
I didn't understand what it was trying to say, had to google it. But oh well, I always don't get the meaning in movies like these anyways. =P But it was nice and interesting.
I particularly enjoyed how it was drawn, illustrated, or in this movie "illuminated". The lines, colors, and so much details. Actually the storyline was rather simple. Having said that, it was not draggy at all as the scenes practically flowed from one to another, feeding viewers rich visual stimulation which amazes them with the details and colors.
This is my favourite scene. But almost all forest scenes are amazing...
Simple, yet detailed.
You have so got to watch it for yourself. Not so much for the storyline, but 120% for the visual "effects".
No comments:
Post a Comment