Until I stretched it out while hiking to the camp site.
So it's so painful to the toes now, even when I drive without walking.
I reverted back to my old old sandals I bought about 6 years ago. It's too loose for comfort, but for now, it shall buy me a little time while I go hunt for a comfy shoes instead of letting my foot crack into half wearing that worn out Jap slippers.
So I went around hunting. For sandals. Hush Puppies, Scholl, Adidas, Nike, this and that, you name it; all expensive shoes and inexpensive shoes. Half of them has that toe-pinching thing, which goes straight out of the picture. The other half either are too manly (which faces mummy & sister objection), or too auntie. Tell me about it mate. I need some boyish cool not too girly comfortable walking shoes.
I found one the other day, it wasn't the most handsome pair, but it was so fitting tight and comfortable plus really cheap (RM65) but it has super long head. OMG. It was like an extra pocket/ forklift in front of my toes just in case I need to store/lift something. And I don't have short toes ok, made me wonder who buys that model of shoes. Maybe Ronald McDonald would.
Then I saw one from Hush Puppies, it looked ok and was comfy, but my leg (the part near the ankle) was too thin so it was really loose at that side OMG don't give up.
Today I braved myself to walk into Clarks and saw one really handsome piece, it was in the nicest shade of black. The price startled me (RM300!!) but I told myself to give it a try too. It was comfy, but the stupid ankle part was too loose. Again!!! I adjusted the 3 straps (1 front and 2 back) and it was still too loose. Oh my god what is this, even if it's RM10 also I can't get it because my freaking ankle is so small! OMG. What kind of curse is this... First sensitive emotional toe-in-between (whatever you call that) and now too-skinny-ankle-tops?
I need new feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment