of sitcoms, comics and funny stuff

I'm watching The Big Bang Theory, a very intelligently done sitcom. And I'm sure "very intelligently done" is an understatement. =)

Anyways. One thing that I have noticed is that I don't laugh out loud to this. And as happened many years ago my aunt passed me a hilarious Lat comic (Malaysian comic) and expected me to LOL, and was shocked that I flipped through every page calmly. It was funny, but I just laughed in my head.

I understand that my sense of humour is 'abnormal', lay-men-ly speaking, cuz you can't really define 'normal'... However I do laugh at quirky and out-of-the-box jokes or statements, most recently from the drama "Skip.Beat". I enjoy comedies and all.

Ok, is it normal to not have LOL moments? Many things that people find hilarious are just normal to me. And many things that I find funny, people don't. *shrug* I think it's normal.

No comments: