Addicted to Chocolate

I've always loved chocolates. But lately I'm addicted. Last month I bought a big bar of Cadbury milk chocolate and finished it in 2 days. I kept nibbling on it uncontrollably. Then I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore. There are lots of other chocolates in my house fridge, but they are ferero roche, and others with flavors or nuts or stuff, which I don't favorite. So they just stood there quietly waiting, until I really can't take it anymore I'd go take a bite or two.

Yesterday I went to the mall, and bought one big bar. I told myself that the limit is 4 cubes per day max, no negotiation. Hopefully the bar lasts 2 weeks.

I've read that chocolate is happy food, it's always been my excuse to binge eat. =P Lately I learned that it has anti-oxidants in it, which made me happier for another better reason to eat more.
Then I read that it's a potential cough-preventor? That's why I didn't get sick when the entire school staff is sick last month? Wow!

No comments: