-----
Work is great. Maybe not. Some kids are picking up, some kids are getting more challenging. Older kids yelling at me when they're wrong. I guess that's life, and growing up there is just no way to express our disappointment but to yell it out at the wrong person, because we've never learned how to say it out. It's sad because our culture says 'big kids don't cry' and never told us what to do. I read articles online advising encouraging children to identify feelings and verbally express, which I do as much as I can, but I keep finding myself failing because not only I can't identify my feelings, I don't know how to verbalize it. Maybe teachers who have suppression issues can't be teachers. Ionno.
Other than the older kids, the young kiddos are great. My baby is growing so much by the day. My other babe just came back from his long holiday. My big baby is behaving so much better now, and having more fun in school. Tomorrow's teachers' day so it's going to be relaxed and we're having a little feast with the kids *yay*
Co-workers wise, well, ups and downs. Don't expect much and don't get disappointed. Don't expect a thing and don't get disappointed. Sometimes I feel I just can't lean on them. Most days I'd just hope they'd get off the effing FB and get to work. I wanna say it's capability and dedication issues, but I'm not putting the blame off my trust issues...
No comments:
Post a Comment