I've been missing the kids for 2 whole weeks! 16 days I dare say! OMG, that makes more than half a month. Gosh! My little boy came in speaking so much more fluently than he did the last time I met him. Today after lunch he was whining when I asked him, "what do you want?" and he answered casually, "nothing." OMG he's turning into an adult, my 3 year old!
And my Korean son, YMin now enunciates clear English, though with limited vocab, he could say 'see you tomorrow' like a pro *muaks*
And guess what, GomGom who never knew my name addressed me loud and clear in my full name today, twice! Isn't it amazing how they just TING and A-HA! ?
Enjoy seeing the kids again, even my 5 year olds were adorable today. =) I usually don't enjoy their class 100% as they can be quite challenging some times, but today I rediscovered their awesomeness and enjoyed being with them 102%! I guess, absence makes the heart grow fonder that's true. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment