That's my new 'motto'. =)
It basically says don't rush. Try your best.
For the past few weeks I've been really stressed and demotivated at work. I keep racing against time, and nothing seemed to go well. I didn't have time for anything else. All I did was rush to the next schedule.
I didn't plan for my classes therefore didn't prepare. When it's class time I hurry through it, and the children don't get it. Then I rush to another class to repeat the disaster. After school I rush to send the kids back home, which was a nervous wreck with 2-4 kids to hush onto the car safely on time.
Then I stopped.
I thought about what the mindless rush was about, and 'TING!' I got it.
I was in a bad evil cycle, and I need to break through it.
I took a deep breath, and decided I would not rush. I would try my best, and it shall be fine.
So I did. I stopped to play with the kids, I prepare my things with a calm heart. I go to class happy and effective. I send the kids without rushing and always ended up dropping them at home late for 2-5 minutes.
But I was happy. I wasn't so stressed over being unable to deliver, and then delivered quite well. I tried my best to treat the kids with care and respect, instead of shuffling them about in a hurry. The kids were happy. And it all turned out fine. =)
사두르게 하지마. 열심히 하면 돼.
No comments:
Post a Comment