Review

Yesterday
Went for review. Doc said the tonsils don't stop hurting so soon, but it seems it got worse, plus the fever that was supposed to be gone the day before the review, is still there.
So he said, need injection, or go hospital to get drip until the fever goes away. I is so scared I tell you, both options are no good. But I chose the lesser of both evils la.

Dad has been proven right, he's been 'cursing' me to get injected since day 1. When we got back and he got the news he was so proud that he was right that I needed injection. =S

Then to my horror, he told me, injection must be done for at least 3 days in a row. Walao eh. One injection is scaring shit out of me, 3?! I braved myself to lie down awkwardly, changed a few positions, because I have no memory of how an injection is done, but the nurse helped me, but it was embarrassing.

Anyways, the shot was not so painful, but I kept controlling my breathing because I remember out lecturer once said if you cannot control your mental fear, control the physical symptoms of it like slow down breathing, etc. Psychology rocks man!

I was feeling a little dizzy due to fever at the visit, but I think the doc said if it doesn't get better need to surgically remove the tonsils. Oh. Mee. Gawd!!! I is so scared now.

-----
At night the bum feels a little weird. In the morning when I woke up it sores.... Google says it's like that. Sigh, thank goodness for the MC, or how would I work without being able to sit...

I woke up without fever today, which is a good sign!

No comments: