Woke up feeling good, no shivering or feeling hot. But I did feel hot all night long and squirmed in the air-conditioned room. I was so hot all night, lying next to my sis who was wrapped up tight in her blanket. =S
No fever all day, took paracetamol 6 hours apart and no problemo =)
I took a nap around noon, snored so loud I woke myself. Grrr. Even continued snoring when I woke up, haha, I imagined my tonsils dangling in my throat in the funkiest way trying to block the airway. Teehee.
Went to the doctor and the doctor checked and said it's getting better. The tonsils I mean. I can see that the airway is much more visible and wide too, which is a great sign. The jab continues because there's still slight fever (but I didn't feel it) at 37.2degrees.
Doctor said if there's no fever tomorrow I can be saved from the needle! Hooray! Keep fingers crossed that no fever is coming any more tonight.
Sleep can be scary, it allows bad dreams and evil fever creep in...
No comments:
Post a Comment