CP

The water theme park trip today made me miss Cedar Point so much so much. The uniform, the lifeguards, the safety measurements taken were incomparable.

The youngsters were talking about water rides and roller coasters in other parks in the country, I had so much to share about the great rides in Cedar Point and the water park too. But I would appear to be boasting and showing off, so I just shut it and listened to their excitement over the country's pride, which I know is of no comparison with the ones I've been on.

I miss, the spiel. I miss, giving directions to park guests. I don't quite miss the cleaning. I miss the nasty seagulls. I miss the international team mates. I miss taking a split-shift and go for rides. I miss ride nights.

I miss Maverick .and Millennium Force. I miss checking the blue sky while floating on the small river in the water park. I miss walking in the busy CP park like it's my house. I miss the elephant ears. I miss being 'teleported' to Scott's coaster team. I miss Tubs. I miss the bugs slapping onto my face when riding the wooden roller coasters. Now I can't even remember the rides' names even though they were my favorites. =S

No comments: