Bf yes no?

Yesterday at the wave pool there was a bunch of guys walking by. The girls asked me which one I liked, but being 2/5 blind (blur vision), to me everyone of them seemed the same. What is my cup of tea: sporty, nerdy, rebellious, outright frank, intelligent, fashionista, baldy, gym-nast!, mr nice, rockstar, joker, artsy, or geek?

Frankly, I like cute guys. Cute as in cute in physique, appearance, and personality. But I think I like macho guys too. I like guys with nice smile, smiling eyes.. I dunno, really. Sometimes guys who don't look good may be nice and sweet and caring and that seemed good enough. But sometimes good looking guys with nasty behaviors can be nice deep inside, it's just they're struggling to figure life out too...

One thing's for sure, I can't stand sissy guys and guys with below average intelligence. Because I don't understand idiot logic. Period. It always feels like I'm wasting the time of my life trying to explain something that is common sense when I'm talking to people who just don't get it. I mean, I don't expect you to read my mind, but some sense and common sense is basic requirement.

Today the colleagues started asking if I wanna get a boyfriend. I didn't answer. I didn't know, if I want one or not. Life is still so undecided in so many aspects. I guess I'm trying to figure it all out. But what if figuring it out is a part of life and will continue until its end? Then I'll spend all my life trying to figure it out only to realize that it's the process of living and making mistakes along the way to figure it out... I know I'm deviating from the topic, but that's an important point.

I like guys, I think. =)

No comments: