Miss out

The children grow so quickly everyday. It's as if I'd miss out so much if I'd stop seeing them for a day. I want to be there all the time, yet work is sometimes so overwhelming I would be busy printing, photocopying, washing, cleaning up, packing and all you name it worthless things... while I miss out enjoying the children grow.

I've learned to slow down. Just pause with the work, and spend time with the children, be it listen to their mumble over and over again, play with them even it's the same movement for 200 times, or just be there with them when they joke or fall or just want to be. =)
I'd stop doing 'work' and just kneel down to listen to the child whine, or give a little cuddle, or just peep over the shelf to watch the children building their world of play so imaginatively.

No comments: