Hey!

I never did, and sometimes a little regret that I never did, announce that I'm a preschool teacher. It has always been my dream job to be one, and I'm glad that I decided to be one for it's one of the best jobs in the world. And I'm so proud to be a preschool teacher.

Being a preschool teacher is awesome, I get paid for playing. I bring fun and joy and knowledge to people. It's as good as, or even better, than being a psychologist or a mental health professional, which is only one of the super many things a psychology major can venture into. So please stop judging with your wrongly stereotypical minds! It's nothing weird or lowly or wrong about it, so stop giving me that look or question that makes you sound stupid and makes me wonder why I bother to know people like you. Please.

No comments: