Chowrasta Market Second Hand bookstores

I'm supposed to, but not ashamed to admit that I went to the infamous Chowrasta Market today. It's around Komtar area sort of, in town. It's supposed to be very famous, so you should be able to ask a few locals/tourists to get your way there.

Anyways, there are some a lot of second hand bookstores upstairs, deeper in than the clothing stores. There were thousands of millions of books, magazine and books! Old, new, children, entertainment, classics, fictions, from Dan Brown's Lost Symbols to JK Rowling's Harry Potter Series, to Shopaholics, to children's books, to old old super classics to STPM books to Organizational behavior and Physics and Bio to foreign languages dictionaries! My gosh, mind blown. I've never seen so many books at a place ever, ever.

Some books are cheap, from RM2-3 to more expensive. There are brand new books, old books, ancient books, used books, you name it. I saw 3 versions of Harry Potter! Awesome cool!

I know this is most probably unrelated, but mum is now talking on the phone and my cousin is having twins!!! OMG! Excited so muchie!

Back to the topic, wow, really a book heaven. Smelling all the book dusts and all, if I have money and determination to read and of course room to store, I would go crazy. All the books I've wanted to read at a much lower price. =D

No comments: