Another un-random thoughts sorting post

My piano teacher asked me if I wanted to become a music teacher. 초음엔 흔들렸어.

I know I don't like teaching piano, never did, most probably never will, for I never liked it in the first place, but then. I like the idea of Musikgarten. Teaching babies and toddlers sounds lots of fun, with the activities and stuff. But to teach well means to continuously update myself with more advanced skills which leads to teaching the other children in their higher ABRSM levels too. Gah.

The teacher wishes me to quit the job and go flexi hours, get more days off a year, less hours more pay, decide what day I want to go off and all, which used to be and should still be my dream job. But I love the job. I love seeing the children grow each day and knowing I have contributed more or less to their joyful childhood.

Perhaps I have met my dream job, although it means it's a 'boring' 9 to 6pm, no holidays, need to clean lots of poop urine saliva puke and food remains. But I enjoy everyday of it with the children and their parents even though some days I feel I have so much to do even working after working hours is not enough.

The teacher, the mother, the roomie and the sister told me to think of what I want to do. I think I have found the answer. =) 돈이 좋고 중요하지만 지금의 나에게 이젠 매일 매일 느끼는 행복함을 더 소중해. 이개 바로 내 결정이다.

생각해 보니까 이 몇 게 월엔 너무 많이 좋은 기희를 만났다. au pair, Musikgarten, water filter 팔기, Letterland, 또 또... 한 두게밖에 씩씩하게 받았어도 많이 못 잡아구만...

No comments: