Some Random Boring Notes

>>After a year or two using the electrical toothbrush, my hand is incapable of cleaning my teeth by brushing up and down manually.

>>Apparently I'm looking old enough for people in the mall booth to approach me to ask me if I wanna invest in their investment plans.

>>Hopefully GSC is going to screen HP7 part 1 and 2 together. I read from FB that Scott has bought tickets to double feature of HP7 in 3D, how great is U.S.?

>>The country is going crazy with the BERSIH2.0 rally. Some said it's not necessary therefore banning it, for they are afraid, when nothing's going to happen for it's only a silly trap test for them which they have foolishly fallen into. Many rejoice over the exaggerated reaction from the government, for their point has been proven. For once, the party has shown desperation over power and it has tipped the bucket over. For me, I'm just glad that all the people reunited as one to fight for integrity.

>>The other day as I commented how often the sister goes out, the brother dropped a bomb on me asking if it's good to be like me staying home all the time. Now he thinks I stay at home too much too?

2 comments:

YY * 然尹 said...

ya ya dun stay home too much, come come kl, i drive u go makan kiki!

Khayshi said...

I think she means after work and during the weekends. =)