Started the first lesson of Letterland Phonics today. Frankly I wasn't that prepared, so I chickened out. I wasn't sure (still am) if we're allowed to go mean in Letterland, after all, it's not our world anymore, it's the world of special people. But perhaps it's not that different after all. Anyways.
I followed the curriculum, which we finished the activities in 10 minutes. Yikes! I forgot to read the description statement, which I quickly modified in the welcome speech. I lost control of the kids exploring the oh-why-so-pathetically empty room. But I think I was smart, to get a short video upfront, created some random but logic and kids-buy-it lame stories to take a train ride out of the Letterland and come back again to check if the characters are back. =)
The assistant/parent said it's a good try. Makes me feel less sucky but still underachieving. Shall prepare and prep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment