Did I mention I started watching the Korean Drama "City Hunter"? Yeah, it's that great that I kept watching and kept watching, it's that addictive!
The whole drama is 20episodes, but it's aired till the 14th as of now, airing 2 episodes per week on SBS Korea. Anyways.
I didn't start watching by reading it's storyline, I'm not a fan of war, politics and stuff. I gave it a try due to the lead actor Lee MinHo, but the story line proves itself to be greater than just a beautiful actor.
It's a story about politics, revenge, love, hate, greed, family, and all the other things that you can name. The storyline is not the usual love, or police, or family stuff, but a combination of all if not more. It's interestingly complicated, but easy to understand for those who don't like too much complication and hatred in dramas. It's pretty much of life, realistic, but still dramatic. =)
Rating? Though the director somehow likes blood on everyone's face whenever someone is injured, and the blood on the wounds are pretty amateur-ish, and well, let's say some detail are not that amazingly taken care of, but overall the drama is absolutely awesome. MUST WATCH.
No comments:
Post a Comment