Meanie

I'm a meanie. I look nice and friendly but I can be mean. In fact, I am mean.
I'm impatient. Make me wait and you're dead.
I have no heart for people who don't put in any effort to try, just don't bug me, go rot and die.
I can't stand stubborn people, even more when they're on the wrong side.

Apparently my style is different than many people. Starve, cane, threat etc are forbidden by the oh-suddenly-so-nice society, yes I agree they're wrong and socially undesirable, but damn those social rules.

I'm having heart attack. I'm on extreme rage and I'm trying really hard to push it all inside. I'm angry at the world, I'm angry at myself I'm killing me. I feel my happy healthy cells dying away thousands at a time. Suddenly the week seems so difficult to pass. Better legalize killing before I really kill. It's either I kill you or I become bipolar or psychotic.

3 comments:

YY * 然尹 said...

LOL Chan Khay Shi!!!
First paragraph is "I" statements LOL!
Add oil KC, u ll last through it dont worry.

YY * 然尹 said...

n who say u look nice n friendly? that's u being delusional LOL.

Khayshi said...

This is my blog, of course it's about "I". Not me who is delusional, some people really think I am nice and friendly leh.