We were talking when the conversation focus shifted to me. I knew it was coming, Jo has been dropping mini complaints telling me this before.
So she said I need to go out. Unlike Jo who goes out almost two days, I never go out. Never. I'm lazy, I'm tired, I'm stingy on spending on expensive un-delicious food with friends, I heartache over the dropping petrol level in the gas tank. Plus I don't know what to say to people.
So mum said, I need to have friends, if friends don't call me out, start getting into their groups. I'm young and whatever, need friends... Need to get to know more people so I have a network so I'll get to know more guys. Even if I don't wanna get married I should have friends.
I agree, that I should get some friends. LOL, but I knew the focus was gonna drop on the guy and marriage part. Take a wild guess I can say that now the focus is to "get to know people", later it will change to "get more guy friends" to "go dating" and "get married" although the saying now is "no need to get married also never mind". Sigh...
2 comments:
got me ma. im fren. jus a bit far away now hehe. n im stingy too. hahahaa. so we shud stay in together! p/s: i got 1 good guy collegue hahaha, wan me intro?
I know I've got you. LOL, but my mum doesn't see me going out with you so she thinks I'm friendless. I'm really interested in seeing how our relationship will progress for I lose contact with my friends whom I don't see a lot after we part; though I have a strong feeling that this will stay. =)
Intro also no use, so far. LOL. I also got one guy colleague, but married Haha. Chiu
Post a Comment