By far the messiest day. I tried to bring the kids out to paint, ended up having both of them rubbing paint off their hands right onto my freshly washed pants. Had the kid whining and puking into my hands the next moment. Practically fed children in a pile of soupy rice on table and floor. Dived my fingers into the kid's diaper to check, only to dive into a fountain of stinking soft shit. I've never seen such shit like serious. Overflowing, plus it wasn't just shit, looked like with some other substances inside the light-brown goo like curry leaves. It could almost pass off as curry, except it stink-ed like 10000times worse than awful smelling shit.
But I'm used to it now, I don't feel so sleepy after work or feel the urge to doze off by 9pm. I can survive till 11 now. I bounce up to live at the sound of the alarm and feel fresh not drowsy. I'm having fun everyday listening to the kids reason, and the colleague commented that I looked like I was enjoying myself at work. And the PMS is helping with being fiercer and less tolerable to undesirable behavior; louder and more stern, which I am trying to be.
I still haven't loved the 1 hour each traveling to and fro school, but I love the feeling of going back home all comfy and having all that I need and feeling pampered. Mum told me to continue traveling for the time being, she said I should be used to it since I've been in KL for so many years. But being in KL is the very reason that I hate traveling. I realized that traveling versus being with the family, I would prefer being with the family, even if we don't talk or stare into each others' faces all night long, it's the presence that counts.
2 comments:
Oh my..it's like your training to be a mom k..only diff is, when u're a mom, you could do those therapeutic play stuff.. I can't imagine posting interesting things like this when I start work ok.. Today I called this person..then I called that person.. Kan? Be the best Khayshi, then you'll get paid well and you'll be doing what you're passionate abt and life will be good! =)
LOL! I love the "Today I called this person...then I called that person".
=)
Post a Comment