High School

Had a small gathering with PeyWen and Wendy last night. Had some small update from PeyWen the networker who knows most updates from most mates from high school.

Seems like some of us has changed a lot, some has 'progressed' with many partners, but funny how a few seems to go around trying out mates from high school, it's like.. ok I shall stop passing judgments now.

I've never seen Peywen ever since we graduated from high school. She's still so talkative and loud and friendly and laugh-y. =) This is regretfully only my second 'reunion' with my high school mates since graduation 5 years ago. I've never really seen friends from pre-U year, nor friends from BWCMC. I blame it on me being a social lame-o but it's just that I don't take initiative for I'm afraid of not knowing what to say, or worse, people not remembering me..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why care? Let all be new.

Khayshi said...

Past may not be extremely important, but they are a part of me. As I grow and forget about the people and things that happened, it's like I'm forgetting a part of me. ...

Anonymous said...

So, the key point is to think deep about "who is me". "Me" is sth will not change no matter what, the changing is the interpretation toward "me" only or have taken sth not me as me. The fear of forgetting release some msg for you but it need you to find out what it is. To be frank, in the end, no one remember who is who.

Khayshi said...

True. Guess I have to spend some time pondering on this.