Khays' Saliva

Tall Girls


=)
written 11/29/2010 08:50:00 AM
Labels: Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to Khays' Saliva

Welcome to Khays' Saliva
The name was inspired when I first (or second) learned about Pavlov's dog and conditioning. This is the place where I would salivate and spill as much as I want, my wants, my desires, my conditioned or unconditioned responses. Though it's a weird and perhaps socially unacceptable name, I shall keep it.

--==Wishlist==--

  • A decent camera- Proudly Owning LX3
  • iPhone
  • trip to Korea
  • lomo camera
  • IKEA furnished residence

--==Tags==--

Being Malaysians (126) Boring (154) Conversations (64) Counseling (15) dreams (18) Driving (37) Events (30) Family (92) Fire up (89) Food (23) Friends (145) Guys (30) Health (1) Home (15) Kids (187) Learning Korean (57) Life (136) Movies (56) Mumbling (126) Music for Kids (1) my camera (6) Nae Gah (298) Out of the Ordinary (61) Panic Attack (53) photos (8) Psych (50) Study (126) The Auntie Club (1) the House (60) Those were the days (1) Traveling (19) Travelling (1) Uncategorized (95) Words (14) Work (162) Work n Travel (45) 中文 (98)

--==Blog Archive==--

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Nic_Taylor. Powered by Blogger.