I dreamed of going to the loo by myself during a dinner. Then saw a ghost in the mirror. Which I thought was someone at the opposite end so I shouted and scared her/it. Then go back and tell my friends (YanLing and KaiRong with babies?! and other unidentified people at the dinner table), which then made me realize it might be/was a ghost.
Scary. I woke up, eyes wide opened, and try to convince myself it's a dream and try to change my mind to focus on a good story. Before I was able to construct a nice story I dozed off. XP
4 comments:
Dun scared me. >.<
I just chat about ghosts with Ooi and Yong.
And...
me with baby? o.O
I felt scary also...
I think it was your friend/relative's baby which you brought from Johor. LOL Same with KRong, both of you dunno why went and borrowed people's baby.
funny.
haha...YLing n KRong with babies. i'd like to see that XD
borrow other ppl's babies some more. haha
Post a Comment