Filming

I was the cameraman.
Filming was crazy fun. Crazy long hours, Fun laughter moments.

There were times I doubted myself. If I should voice my opinion here and now, if I should just keep my silence and let the film owners decide, after all, it's not my assignment. I'm hereby proud to say I did voice out most stuff without thinking much. The effects of caffeine and exhaustion? Barely functioning brain was not that depressing after all.

-----==-----

7+am: I was awoken by the kids running in and out of the room.
The sun was slowly coming up but I figured I had more time to sleep.
almost 9am: Grandma called my name a few times. I didn't expect her to arrive so early. I pretended to sleep deeply, I don't wanna go no market with her I just wanna sleep.
But she did not give up and kept on calling my name so I had to wake up and fetch her to the hospital.
9.45am: After I did whatever I planned to do: trim my fringe, have a good long bath, wash some clothes, I knew the traffic is gonna be horrible.
When uncle asked me if I had time to fetch him to the Summit, not-saying-no-like-a-loser-as-always I said yes.
10.35am: We reached the Summit.
almost 11am when we reached Assunta hospital. Thank goodness I took the courage to turn on my CD player (which was playing a bunch of kiddy Korean songs to my grandparents) to avoid the awkward silence while trapped in the jam in USJ.
11.30am: I reached school. Worked on my assignment with another PMS group member.
12.05pm: rushed to another block for my Korean lesson, turns out the room is occupied, I semi-ran back to the original block just to know that my students weren't there yet. Grr
1+pm: Had lunch at my own sweet pace
2pm: Met up with the group member again to continue the assignment
3.30pm: I semi-ran back to the other block cuz I know I was late, just to find that people weren't all there yet. GRRR~
about 5pm: started shooting
8.30pm: the maintanence guy came to chase us away
9+pm: the guy came again
10+pm? The maintanence guy was nice enough to be so lenient
11pm: Shooting
12am: Shooting in the toilet cubicles which smelled pretty horrible for a weekend
Dunno what time: We left the school for supper at the mamak's. It's amazing how much people can eat at that hour of time.
1.15am: Reached home of YanLing's for a quick shower.
1.30am: Worried that YanLing wouldn't wake up forever when she did not move a muscle when I told her off to wake up.
...
.......
...
Shooting ended god knows what time. I know I slept at about 4am.
That was not sleeping so well cuz I was worried that I wouldn't wake up at the sound of the alarm.
6.10am: Wake up to the sound of maximum noise pollution. YanLing's old fashioned irritating ringing alarm clock+ no idea what music from her cell phone alarm at maximum volume plus my SNSD singing alarm.
6.40am: Reach school and stood there feeding mosquitos and smell carbon monoxide from passing cars, just to realize that we didn't charge the video camera's battery. GRRR BIG TIME!
8+am: Ended all scenes. At last. Finally. O my gosh.

If you think it's a long post, it was a even longer day for me. I wonder why I never stay up later than 11pm for my own assignment.
I was supposed to call my own group member to help her on our assignment but I just couldn't get through so I figured I should just come back and blog. Or sleep.

I'm so dead tired now, yet feel I shouldn't sleep. How?

1 comment:

Ling said...

dunno how.
I just feel "hahahahahahaha...
Laughing non-stop in front of your blog. hahaha