Googling Camera instead of Thesis

I've given up Canon G11 cuz I don't quite like the default white balance it has. Plus it's not cheap.
Perhaps I'm used to the superb white balance mum's Olympus (I dunno which model) that makes every color vivid and vibrant, the colors of G11 just doesn't appeal to me that much.

I was looking through more compact cameras.
The Olympus PEN E-PL1 was pretty nice, however the price was shocking 2.5k.
Canon S90 seems pretty ok but I don't quite like how the shutter button is located.
RM650 Olympus 1070 seems pretty ok, dad's office is using this one I suppose.
RM550 Olympus FE-4010 seems quite nice, with magic filters I like. The 5020 is 100bucks difference, with more zoom but suck-ier focal length especially at macro and super macro. But how are the pictures?
Some other cameras blah blah blah.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about Lumix LX3. I've seen some sample photos online, some are ok some are not. I wanna go try one out myself. And about the price, any idea?

I'm kind of on Olympus for now cuz I'm familiar with the colors it gives. Only concern is the limited life of the battery. Our battery life sucks.

What other cameras are there...

3 comments:

Ling said...

try google nikon. U will like the lens. It's good one

Khayshi said...

Haa. I heard Nikon produces good pictures. But their cameras are kind of bulky..

Ling said...

ya...it is. But if like feel, need the camera able to produce real picture. If got adjustment, it's beautiful, but not real. This is my criteria, if i want to have a camera la. :) Based on what you need la...dun look at t price and t shape only. Look at what it can give u, your purpose to purchase...