Car Wiped

I wiped my car! Not wash, but wiped.
Cuz Jo said my car's so dirty it has to be washed twice to be really clean.
So I thought it would be better to give wiping a try. It's not so bad, but it took 2 hours, to clean inside out.

I didn't scrub the floor mats, nor I did scrub the tyres, or spray high pressured water to the sides of the tyres.
But I did remember to wipe the door handles, tyre rims, antenna, the boot and the thing that sticks out above the back of the car.

The dirty car made the water so so so dirty. The neighbor asked me if I was going to the market when she saw me holding the bucket (auntie-style hanging on the arm). LOL.
Then she asked me, "How frequent do you wash your car?"
"Erm.. 2-3 times a year?"
"A year?!?!" and she walked away in disbelief.
Sigh.

This is actually my first time cleaning the car after I came back from WAT USA.
There was a piece of gum stuck right in the middle of my bonnet a few days ago, if I catch whoever did that, I'm gonna stuff a kilogram's gum into the offender's mouth and choke him/her/it to death! So inconsiderate my gosh, took me so long and so much energy and pain to remove it, and there is still a small stain now. Gahh!!

I know how I used to wish I'd have a boyfriend (or man maid whatever) whenever I washed my car, but today I realized that to wash my own car is actually a good thing.
Obviously it's because it's free, and the exercise. There is also this time, when I actually take time to really 'know' my car. Oh, so this part here actually sticks out... Oh, I've got a scratch at this weird place, and stuff.

1 comment:

Lydia J Xavier said...

if I catch whoever did that, I'm gonna stuff a kilogram's gum into the offender's mouth and choke him/her/it to death!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA