Yesterday morning grandpa wanted to go cut his hair but the barber shop wasn't open yet so he wanted me to fetch him again today.
Yesterday our Malaysian Studies lecturer decided to have a class today, clashing with my korean lesson so I left a clear message to my group mates that I won't be able to go.
Last night grandma asked me to bring her to the market this morning but I said I have class.
So early morn I woke up to see grandma and grandpa out (most probably to the market) while I rushed to my class, just to find out that teacher is not able to conduct class today, so I left.
For a moment I hesitated whether to go for Malaysian studies, but heck I was wearing my house-shorts (read: unpresentable in school).
Then I counted the time, it was 9.10am, by the time I reach school and park my car it would be at least 9.30, and by the time I walk to the class room (cuz saturday no class) it would be around 9.45 already. From my understanding of our lecturer she would most probably end class by 10am. So I didn't go. =)
Ended up 4 things that were scheduled 'for me' at the same time did not happen/were not done. Grandpa is nagging me to bring him for a hair cut as soon as he saw me just now. *sweat*
No comments:
Post a Comment