Today's assessment with Ms Winnee was disaster.
Does it mean that we've failed to be serial killers?
Obviously Ms Winnee doesn't find our very Malaysianized signature funny, or of anyhow interesting.
Haven't been that intensely afraid/nervous/shaky for a very long time now...
KK say I spoke so softly and not normal, but like a girl.*roll eyes*
I'll not take that as I always sound like a man.
But I'm so happy that Ms Winnee kinda likes me. LOL
OK she remembered YY's name... Hmm kinda jealous but anyhoos, she gave me lots of chances to make my answer correct. Guess she 'favors' me? *hip hip hooray*
KK says her botox face is expresion-less. Which is true, but only for the expression-less part. How dare she insult my idol. Plus, I think Ms Winnee mentioned that she enjoys the power to intimidate someone just by a stare, which is really cool for the intimidator, but really traumatic for the person who's standing in front of the stare.
Anyways, I'd like to develop that stare! Though I know it's not an easy thing. =)
4 comments:
Ooooh..sorry la chan..dint mean to insult ur fav lecturer..lol.. But she is sorta sadistic ok.. But yea, u guys r so weird man..competing for her attn..but well..guess she likes u more then.. *shaking head*
err...u kinda have dat scary stare ady, so nonid develop somemore ady.
*angry at KK*
*grin from ear to ear in satisfaction*
Thanks you guys. =)
Post a Comment