Set up appointment for counselling.
The guy at the desk asked what's the problem I face.
Started shivering and almost had tears rolling down when I said,
"I have problems trusting people,
and I don't talk to people about my thoughts or problems.
I'm struggling a bit."
That's not my only problem. And I'm not struggling just a bit.
K later decided not to do the counselling anymore, reasoning that she has problems telling people her problems.
That's why we go to counsellors, isn't it?
Requested for a female counsellor. Males have a thing that scares me, just like plants and animals and all living creatures do, which I cannot identify.
Keep fingers crossed and hope it will at least improve something.
15 comments:
Good luck to you. I do have the problem, who thrust only in myself...
Never thought I have same rank like green cute plants.
not only cute green plants, but also all cute or not cute animals bugs and humans
I'm a good listener.
Love,
Jesus
Dear Jesus...
I'm sorry but it's been a long time since I chose to believe you.
Sorry...
Dear Casey,
I know, but I haven't ever given up on you. I'm patient and will keep waiting for you.
Love,
Jesus
thank you Jesus
Dear Casey,
I know sometimes you may fear what it will mean if you put your trust in me. It can be a very scary thing. It makes you feel uncertain about how people will react and the hardships you may go through. But it is my desire for everyone to know me. I do not wish for anyone to perish, but for all to know me and to find joy and peace in me. Life is hard and people will always let you down. But I am always faithful and even when people don't feel like I am there, I am always there.
Love,
Jesus
Dear Jesus,
I did trust you some time ago, and you were fine. Nothing was wrong with you, in fact you are perfect. I forgot what it was that made me take back the trust, but it certainly was not uncertainty of how people will react, as I know clearly how they will and did, and am not afraid of it.
I know when people believe it, you're there. I used to know that you were there.
I'm just going to try it on my own for the period of time, and as far as I have checked, I'm doing quite well.
Thanks for caring and I do understand your concern.
Dear Casey,
With time you will see that apart from ME, nobody is doing well. Apart from ME there would be no life. Apart from ME there is no joy. Apart from ME there is no peace. Humans have not wanted to live life MY way, but they want to live life their way. This attitude is why there is suffering in the world. If only people had trusted in ME instead of themselves, the world would not suffer. Humans blame ME for their suffering, but I did not bring it nor desire it. And now MY heart is broken to see the suffering of all that I desire to be MY children. I AM standing with open arms waiting to heal each person, but so many reject ME and think they are okay without ME. Deep down they all know it is not true, but they cover it up with friends, family, animals, sports, movies, music, books, alcohol, drugs, money, power, sex, and so on. There is an emptiness that everyone has inside. It is a spot that only I can fill. You know this place in your heart well. Maybe things seem well for you now, but what will you do if life becomes hard? Will you blame me? Or will you turn to me? Everyone assumes that because they are young, time is on their side. Time is like a thief and it can come in the dead of night and rob anyone at any time. Nobody knows what tomorrow brings. And nothing in your world is certain except for death and ME. Even if you think you do not need me, I still love you. I still wait for you. I still listen to you. I still feel pain when you feel pain. When you cry, I cry with you. And I long to hold you in my arms and call you my daughter. I will wait for the day when you see that you do truly need and want ME. It will be a joyful day and all the angels in heaven will rejoice and dance with songs of joy that you have entered into our family. There is a special place of honor just for you, all you have to do is accept it. But I give everyone free will. If you do not want the gift I offer you, I will not force you to take it. It is a gift. You either accept it or you don't. I will be grieved if I lose you, for you are more precious than all the jewels of the world, but your choice is yours. I am always here if you need ME. Call on ME anytime and I AM listening. It is only I who can undestand how you feel. No human can have such understanding.
Love,
Jesus
So I acknowledge that I am responsible for going away from you, and suffer, have no life, and no joy.
Seems like you're angry that people chose to venture on their own than to you.
I don't know about others, but I do not blame you when life becomes hard. Never take youth for granted, I know that and will accept death anytime, because I do not fear it and has done what I can to live today well.
Thank you for loving and waiting and listening. Hold on to the gift, I won't accept it, at least for now.
No personal offense but the use of capital ME sounds kind of narcissistic.
Oh cool! Hahaha You get to talk to Jesus? LOL I think he capitalizes "me" because Jesus is God. He isn't a narcissisct. LOL So funny!
sorie . . i am just a random passer buy person. i was searching for blogs on the psychie and found this at acident. i not smart about religus things but my mum told me that Jesus isn't mad that we reject but mad at all da evil things we do. thats just my thaghts tx ^^
Jason pitz: Yup, it's actually kind of cool, to get to talk to jesus. Well, wasn't really saying Jesus was narcissist, just the way it was presented sounds like it.
Sara: Yup, Jesus isn't mad at us for going away from him and doing all those nasty stuff. Maybe I'm biased or something, the statement above by jesus sounded not-too-nice to me...
hello again casey ... sorie sorie ... i don mean 2 ntrude but u comment made me think of someting my mum said 2 me 2. i no its not my businesses but i didnt think that the comment sounded bad. he has a point ya know. he is just sayin that people don't want to do things his way because they think they dont need him. my mum told me that jesus told us to love but it isnt the same as a feeling. if we love people we as a people would not have starvation or poor people because we would give food and money but many peeps are greedy ya know. god wants to save people and make things good again but so many reject him. im not any expert. i just remember my mum tells me that when life gets hard instead of turning to jesus people blame jesus and when life is good people think they dont want or need jesus. i just think that is all his post meant. it looks like he really cares about you if that was really words from jesus. u never know. who saiz he cant communicate to us tru blogs. haha well that is my tree sents worth as they say. i hope i didnt insult you. i dont know deez things. i just thought to tell u what my mum said. bu-bye
wah. Jesus comment on your blog??!! How come He did not see mine? hmmm lol
Post a Comment