Not just another day care center

We started out voluntary placement today. It's part of our assignment to do at least 20 hours of voluntary work with a center.
The center we chose was, apparently located at a place that none of our group members know of. "That's why, you've got to learn," says our lecturer. *faint*

We met up earlier and had breakfast together, then started our journey to the place.
We decided to give it a walk since we expected heavy traffic and no public buses.

After 35 minutes of following Denise's map, we reached the place.
There were loads of children. My goodness, just lovely cute.
Spent a few hours playing with the children, had a lot of fun, but was pretty aimless.
So yea, we'll go back next week and hopefully by that time we've figured out something productive to do.

ps: I want to learn speech therapy.
Where to get online or part time course?

*****
She craves attention.
She has not developed theory of mind completely.
She seeks to be seen as better than everyone else.

3 comments:

Lydia J Xavier said...

I oso want!!
But I thot thts masters?
Speech Therapy I mean!

~JL said...

You need to have a degree in Linguistics first I think.

Khayshi said...

It has in degree.
A friend of mine is doing it, but it's 4 years.
They don't have it part time =(