After a year of blogging it for my birthday present, I really got them!
YonMi got me a party pack, which was really thoughtful of her... *kiss*
And when I thought birthday is only coming again in many month's time, KaiRong got me another pack!
My goodness, these bunch of people are simply awesome.
KaiRong got me a pack of this, even after the birthday so long. isn't she thoughtful?
Though my all time favorite is this- milk chocolate,
Haha, perhaps I'll go round the world scouting for M&Ms. Whoa, it will then be wonderful life.
The other day at home, there was a stack of leaflets in Jo's room.
Out of curiosity, I took a look.
They sold M&Ms T-shirts during christmas last year!
Man~ I missed it!
And Hern said he can print them for me. Never thought of keeping his word, this boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment