Yet another ordinary day with classes from 8-3... NOT!
I'm feeling so excited that I've finished my 103 assignment and have 4 days off!
And yea~ finally I got to express my love to the ones I love!
Muahaha~ That's to Kathleen and Lydia of course. And Siew Ooi.
Again, my definition of loved ones in Valentines is different from others, just like how my definition of 'new' clothes for Chinese New Year differ from other ordinary people.
Yikes, that just made me weirder. >.<
Happy Valentines to :
mom, dad, Jo, Hern, HHin, Aunt GHong, Jack, Jules, Uncle Leow, Esther, Aunt Mary, HShyuen, YYuen, James, Carlene, Alyssa, Melissa, CLi, CKheng, JQuan, JJie, Joy, Chris, WXin, Justin, Janice, Andy, Darren, YHong, CYuan, JDi, JHoon, JXun, CYuan, CYing, CPei, YWei, Ywen, JChian, SShin, FTeng, MMin, SLing, LPeng, YChi, PLuan, MXiu, KMun, Mdm Wira, Ms Wan, SPing, SMun, MYong, SOoi, KBee, Tammy, Joshua, SBoon, ALoong, CYin, Wendy, SLeng, Hao, HMing, WMing, MJing, XYun, KWen, SWen, YWei, SYan, CB, ZYang, JMay, JYen, JQi, Emily, Dimitri, Ben, KYu, Ivy, Andrew, Candra, Erin, JJin, YJie, SYi, SYee, YYi, B, G, Kathleen, Lydia-J, Lydia-T, CTa, CYee, JXiang, LThin, KRong, MChien, Alice, SLi, Neri, Janielle, SChia, WKien, YLing, YYee, Bobalan, MHoong, ... ...
If I left you out, let me know!
And thanks to XYun for sharing the Lovelypop!
No comments:
Post a Comment