판다양과 가슴도치

I just wanna say it's a stupid drama which made me so addicted. Crap. 5 fingers was removed from PPS halfway through watching it (padan my muka for watching only 8 episodes over the 3 weeks, but damn, why put it on and take it down mid way). Then I started this, "Miss panda and hedgehog" because there is Lee Dong Hae. LOL. It's a cute drama, nothing too amazing, but it's nice, after all those hatred and bad guys in 5 fingers. It's not fantastic but I was so addicted omg. I saved the last episode for days because I didn't want it to end so I wouldn't have to search for a new addiction, and man, the last few episodes were good. Cried like nobody's business. Haha, I think I shed more tears than everyone in the story did in that episode. Don't watch it unless you have lots of time to spare. 5 fingers is nicer, but of course it kills your joy and cells with all that evil people and hatred and seeing how kind people gets bullied and have to turn evil to survive. Such is life, but it's not very encouraging... hahahaa.

No comments: