New Job

Old job? Went back once, missed them so dearly. I stopped looking back. Some little things pop up and make my giggle when I think of the funny things with the kids. But I'm done with carrying all the responsibilities on me.

New job? I don't go crazy all day with the kids. No huggly snuggly all day, but I get an average of 4 hugs a week from the toddlers. I don't go crazy about the job, it's not so much of a roller coaster, but exciting nonetheless. I'm singing more, practicing my rusty fingers on the keyboard. Trying to invent musical games to break through the boring piano lessons.

I work everyday, with several hours of break in between to go for luncheons or naps or shopping trips with loved ones. I sing, dance, play and just be jolly is a big part of the job. Another big change is that my new boss is really passionate about her job. She believes in education and is all in for the children. She spends for the children what she thinks they need, and wouldn't cut on the necessities though she is thrifty. She is a people-person yet she has her principles and treat everyone the same.

I'm not sure if this is what I want to keep doing. I felt it so strongly with the previous job, but it has yet to come to me with the new job... But this is definitely one option which I could keep open for myself.

No comments: