New Me

I like the new me. I told a fellow good friend. I am done with what I'm done with, and I let you know I'm done.
That was when I realized, I have changed, and I like it.

I am meaner, I am freer, I am more confident, I am changed.

Today for my 2nd baby class, I experienced the change, right before my eyes. Before the class my supervisor told me about some parent's feedback, which I was stiff and soft. I took it as a constructive feedback and tried to remain calm and try to sound louder. When the class started I didn't do mini self-talks, instead, I sang with so much confidence and played with the children so much better than I expected. After that class I evaluated and realized, I AM a changed person.

I'm glad. That the horrible experience has changed me, made me grow up so much. =)

No comments: