I'm done with the crap. I feel so sorry for being the front line person. I introduce parents to bring their children in, I do all the talking and delivering, now that I'm leaving, nothing is happening to keep it up.
Leaving when the school is a great mess is not helping the farewell. I'm done being angry for you not doing anything, I'm guessing maybe you're taking this chance to close the business down once and for all. This is after all a business to you. You don't care if the children learn or get quality childcare, all these are your marketing talk. You want the money not the work or the children nor deliver whatsoever education, You don't care if your teachers overwork. I love my children but I'm done spoiling you making use of my care. I want to tell the parents about how you want their money and don't want to spend on their children, but I can't. When the parents come for a try out I want to tell them to go to another school because our school is in a big problem and can't cater for her child but I can't. I should have just left instead of extending. I want to tell the teacher who came for a day and quit that he's a stupid person and an irresponsible loser. I want to tell the teachers to hang on and try their best. I'm sorry I have to leave now, but it's decided and it will be done. I'm trying my best to help but I'm not in the position to do much. I feel sorry but it's not my fault. I've voiced my dilemma out to a fellow colleague only to burden her more I am thankful yet sorry for that. Everyday I go to work feeling so stressed up and sorry and disappointed and with regret. I want to bring all my kids with me but I can't. I want to announce to the world that I'm leaving and so are some other teachers, and the school's in big trouble and they need to. HELP
No comments:
Post a Comment