Go bananas

Went crazy at work today. Gone bananas, literally jumping up and down and wiggling on the floor. It helped.

I was just feeling very sucky and fed up and angry with myself and the world. I'm trusted and given great responsibilities when I fear them and don't deliver them well. I think I have commitment issues, but I've told myself to go for it and give my best shot, and I shall do my best, and be satisfied with it.

I'll never be good enough in my own eyes and if I keep on holding myself back I'll never go anywhere. I'm saying YES YES YES, and I need to be stern on saying NO NO NO.

Today I said YES YES YES but failed to say NO NO NO to the most important decision. It sucked really bad but I am going to keep trying, and am glad that I am getting help and support now. *hoorah!*

No comments: